I am going to really push myself these last two days...especially after today's cheat meal. I had french fries....blah. Tomorrow I have to run my son for an appointment and promised he could get McDonald's for lunch. My goal is to stop for only him, and to make sure to pack myself a healthy snack and get lunch/a snack when I get back home.
Today I did the whole challenge workout by Dustin Maher. I was using 20lbs for most except 8lbs for one of the arm workouts that I think I can go higher on. So today I lowered it down to 15lbs and used those for my overhead lifts. This was much tougher, but I did it. I think I am going to stick with this setup for a while. I noticed that when I use the 20lbs my elbow area is a little sore but I'm good at 15lbs. I really need to work on planks. I think I need to start a workout trying the planks instead of middle-end of workouts. I just feel wiped out by the time I get to them that I have a very hard time doing them. I do not remember having such a hard time when I used to do them at other workouts.
- 8am egg, sausage, cheese on WG bagel, 16 oz water
- 12pm chili, cranberry/choc chip WG muffin 16 oz water
- 2pm strength, cardio, core workout 16 oz water
- 3pm breakfast to go packet (nuts, granola, dried fruit) 6 oz milk (1 scoop nesquik)
- 5pm roast beef, french fries (it was a sandwich but was just way too much bread so I ended up eating just a little of the bread and then ate just the roast beef) 16 oz water
- 7pm 16 oz water
- 8pm smoothie