I wasn't very active today either. Kennedy wasn't feeling good again. She woke up a lot during the night stuffy, sneezing and coughing some. Then she was sleepy. It was so quiet around lunch time and that is when I felt the urges to eat. I was also tired, and it was so nice and quiet that I just ended up playing a couple shows that I had DVR'd.
I tried making up for it some this evening. I made sure not to eat anything after dinner...definitely didn't need anymore calories. I did some housework and got in a cardio workout. Hoping to stay busy tomorrow, although it will probably be quiet. Seeing I know it should be a quiet day, I think I am going to try to do the whole Challenge workout, but break it up and do half in the morning and half later.
- 7am frosted mini wheats cereal, 1% milk, 16 oz water
- 10am 1/2 WG bagel with peanut butter, 16 oz water
- 12pm cheese quesadilla (whole wheat) with salsa, broccoli slaw, cranberry choc. chip muffin (whole wheat), 16 oz water
- 1pm 3 sunchips, blowpop
- 2:30pm whole grain bagel with honey nut cream cheese, 16 oz water
- 5pm chili w/ 1 serving tortilla chips, 16 oz water
- 7pm 16 oz water
- 8pm 30 min Wii boxing and hula hoop
- 8:30pm 16 oz water